Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions of trading apply to all contracts between Cornish Bed Company ('us, we, our') and the customer ('you, your'). References to 'furniture' and ‘product’ include beds, mattresses, and any other product purchased from our stores.
1. All goods are subject to availability. We trust on offering you goods that our suppliers will supply us and the goods will be available to us within a reasonable time of placing an order. In the unlikely circumstances that suppliers do not keep to their contract this does not form a contractual breach by Cornish Bed Company.
2. All brochure descriptions of products offered are correct at the time of going to press. We as manufacturers and our suppliers will have a policy of continuous product development and reserve the right to amend the specification of products without prior notice in relation to future sales.
3. In the unlikely event that the price of an item has been incorrectly advertised on our website, we will contact you to ask whether you wish to proceed with the order at the correct price. If you are not happy to proceed, or we are unable to obtain your instructions, we will cancel the order. We will not be obliged to supply products at the incorrect price.
4. Payment in full is taken for goods sold from our website.
5. If you wish to cancel after you have ordered this time you will be charged a restocking fee of 30% of the purchase price. If your cancellation relates to goods that we have received, manufactured, or cannot cancel ourselves with a supplier a 50% resale charge will be made. On certain special orders or bespoke orders goods will be impossible to resell and no refund will be made until we can resell an item. If we cannot resell within 12 months no refund will be available. The item will remain available for delivery to the customer during this time.
6. Delivery time is estimated at 4-6 weeks but wherever possible we will deliver sooner. Occasionally this delivery time will extend due to a supplier delay. In this case we will inform you of this delay and keep you informed of its progress. A delivery delay will only be taken as a reason for order termination if we are informed within 7 days of ordering that your order is dependent on delivery by a certain date.
7. We will arrange delivery of your goods with you personally. Wherever possible we will endeavour to meet your requirements with an am/pm slot and in most cases give a one hour time slot.
8. If we are delivering a bed and/or mattress, please ensure the old one has been moved to allow the new one to be installed. However, do not dispose of your old bed or mattress until your new one arrives.
9. In the event we are unable to complete a delivery because of access constraints to and/or in the building, the terms in paragraph 5 will apply.
10. On receipt of your furniture or mattress, it is important that you fully check that they are in good condition. You will be asked to sign the delivery note to confirm this. In the event that a fault is discovered you should notify us immediately and in any case not later than 48 hours after you received your furniture or mattress.
11. Any guarantees given do not cover fair wear and tear or neglect, abuse or misuse of your goods. Our guarantees do not cover sales outside mainland UK. Guarantees are in addition to, and do not affect your statutory rights.
Variation of Terms
Our store staff have no authority to vary these terms and conditions of sale.
10% off first purchase with code cited in welcome email.
This offer is only applicable on Cornish Bed products until 31st December 2017.
This offer applies to all products purchased in person, online or over the phone.
Cornish Beds reserves the right to change these terms and conditions of this offer at any time without prior notice by amending these online.
This offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.