Interior decor studio Waffle Design champion natural fibre textiles for the home, lovingly finishing each of their accessories by hand, just like we do. We love their signature hand embroidery, and they've designed this pattern of Devon's rolling hills as the accent to our throw.
These throws are handwoven on traditional looms from threads of 100% Organic cotton. The organically dyed threads are brought together into a waffle pattern that is tactile to the touch and will add a smart finishing touch to your bed.
Once the large throw is woven, it is embroidered by hand with a delicate silhouette of the Devon Hills that surround Naturalmat's home. The embroidery thread is made from our own organic wool, sourced from sheep in Devon, Cornwall and Somerset. For over 20 years we have been working directly with local farmers, buying directly from them as soon as they shear, to ensure that we get the finest quality wool to weave into luxurious fabrics.
- Approximately 130 x 220cm (as these throws are handwoven there can be slight variations in the sizing)
- The Devon Hills throw is woven from teal and taupe threads. There are two colour variants available:
- Mist - Embroidered taupe top layer with teal edging and underside
- Moor - Embroidered teal top later with taupe edging and underside
- Select a colour from the drop down menu to see how it look.
- Please treat this throw kindly and dry clean only!
“I would like to take the opportunity to say how absolutely fabulous our new bed is. As you know we spent a long time looking all over the place for both a bed and a mattress but eventually found Cornish Beds and with your help we finally chose the perfect bed for us and the perfect mattress to go with it.”