The Cornish Bed Co. Blog
If ever there was a perfect setting for one of our hand cast beds, it has to be Paul Ainsworth’s 18th Century Padstow Townhouse in North Cornwall. Once a derelict Georgian townhouse, a stone’s throw from the chef’s Michelin-starred restaurant, the Grade II listed building has been lovingly and painstakingly converted into a sumptuous six-bedroomed hotel. It’s a masterclass in sheer opulence, having undergone an ambitious 16-month renovation whilst remaining sympathetic to its heritage. Recently crowned Restaurant with Rooms of the Year at the AA’s B & B Awards, the Padstow Townhouse is designed to feel like a luxury home from...
- Getting a good night’s sleep on World Sleep Day
- Step back in time
- What does your sleeping position say about you?
- New Cornish beds: chosen by you
- Case study: Restoring Lansdowne
- The land of opportunity...